I want to be in all senses of the words, All. Things. Mama.
As far back as I can remember I've wanted to be a mom, not just any mom, but the mom that stays home with her kids full time. The mom who loves even when she is not loved back, who can't breathe without thinking of her kids first. The mom who loves teaching, playing, cooking, baking, laughing, and kissing owies. The mom who is ALL THINGS MAMA. My husband and I scrimp so that dream can be fulfilled. Being a mom is not part time for me. It is something that has captured my heart. All of the going ons of my life start with thoughts of my kids. My kids consume my love and my life and I allow it because, with God's help they are the essence of what makes me a mother. This is me...

kids: the reason for moms

kids: the reason for moms

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Prayer

Dear Lord,

Grant me patience today. Help me be good to my kids even when they are not being good. Give me sweet words and take sharpness out of my tone. Let me learn of ways to incorporate your kindness and grace into every conversation with them. Let it be easy to remember they are only children and are still learning as you remember the same of me.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback..but be kind :)