I want to be in all senses of the words, All. Things. Mama.
As far back as I can remember I've wanted to be a mom, not just any mom, but the mom that stays home with her kids full time. The mom who loves even when she is not loved back, who can't breathe without thinking of her kids first. The mom who loves teaching, playing, cooking, baking, laughing, and kissing owies. The mom who is ALL THINGS MAMA. My husband and I scrimp so that dream can be fulfilled. Being a mom is not part time for me. It is something that has captured my heart. All of the going ons of my life start with thoughts of my kids. My kids consume my love and my life and I allow it because, with God's help they are the essence of what makes me a mother. This is me...

kids: the reason for moms

kids: the reason for moms

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Remember when God...

I saw this posted on a friend's face book status and it intrigued me.  Finishing that sentence would take a million pages. It would take as much ink as there is water in the oceans.  How could we ever even write down all or even have the capacity in our brains to remember all  the things God has done? It's impossible.
The awesome thing is that God knows.  He knows the short falls of our humanity.  The best we can do is simply thank Him for everything, knowing fully that anything that is good is from Him.
Here are some things that I think about and love to tell others that God did for me.
~He heard the longing of my heart and gave me a wonderful husband and provider.
~God turned my sadness of losing a baby through a miscarriage into the happiness of 3 little blessings named Mel, East, and Skye all in less than 4 years!
~He gave me a church and Bible study that taught me more about having a relationship with Him than I learned in all the years before going there.
~He's given me patience, a reason to live, smile more, hug tighter, talk sweetly, live more lovely, give more, expect less.......He's given me EVERYTHING!
Oh, hi little blessings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback..but be kind :)